- Superior protection against electrical noise
- Increased stability in electrical performance
- Improved system uptime in harsh environments
- Optimum shielding design (300%/100% copper at ground potential)
- Heavy industrial-grade XLPE insulation
- Finely stranded tinned or bare copper conductors
Variable-frequency AC motor drive output cables are subject to harsh operating settings characterized by high voltage spikes, high noise levels and adverse environmental conditions.
As the original developer of high quality VFD cable, Belden knows how to deliver superior electrical performance and reliability, even in the most demanding industrial environments.
When you need to keep your motors running, trust your uptime to Belden.