- Save cost indoors by removing the need for conduit or ducts
- Save cost outdoors by eliminating the need for pipe in direct burial scenarios
- Extend long-term performance in hazardous environments including dry, damp or wet locations
- Add a layer of protection — extra inner jacket helps prevent external physical and chemical damage
- Reduce damage — extra inner jacket protects against corrosive acidic gases under fire conditions
- Request standard aluminum interlock armor or galvanized steel armor as added safeguards (14-2AWG)
Teck 90 Cable
Versatility resides in this dual-rated CSA Teck 90 / UL Metal Clad (MC) cable, suitabile for use in hazardous environments including dry, damp or wet locations.
Eliminate the need for costly conduit or burial piping. These interlocking aluminum cables are designed for the demands of mining, pulp and paper, chemical, petroleum and other harsh environments.