- Savings on material, labor and maintenance with cables rated for exposed runs — no need for conduit
- Superior electrical performance and longer runs in dozens of different environments
- Assured, flexible installation connections with all the necessary ratings
- Jacket options for excellent resistance to oil, outdoor sunlight/UV, flame and extreme temperatures
- Insulation options for excellent wet electrical performance, oil and chemical resistance and extreme temperature flexiblity
- Conductor options to provide increased, greater flex life and corrosion resistance
PLTC & PLTC-ER Cable
Combine noise protection with flexibility by choosing Type PLTC/ITC cables. Ideally, these cables are used in power-limited circuits for industrial control and energy management systems as well as intercom, audio and alarm applications.
No matter what gauge size, conductor count, insulation, jacket, armor or rating, Belden can meet your needs.