- Eliminate the use of costly conduit or burial piping
- Benefit from superior performance in wet electrical and extreme temperature environments — indoors or outdoors
- Assure your connections with stranded conductors that terminate easily and safely
- Request standard aluminum interlock armor or galvanized steel armor as added safeguards (14-2AWG)
- Protect outdoor uses — rated for sunlight-resistance, installation in cable trays and direct burial
- Install with confidence in Class I and II Div. 2 and Class III Div. 1 and 2 hazardous locations
Combine rugged durability and corrosion resistance with flexibility and easy handling by choosing Type MC Metal Clad cable from Belden.
With aluminum interlocking armor, you eliminate the need for costly conduit or burial piping with cables designed to meet the needs of demanding industrial and resource industry environments.