- Quality assurance through ISO-certified manufacturing facilities
- Wide product portfolio which meets or exceeds UL and CSA standards
- Unparalleled performance backed by an industry-leading 10 year warranty for no additional cost
- Rubber formulation and plastic mixing facilities allow complete control of the product from start to finish
- Variety of colors and constructions available off the shelf, plus technical support to assist with custom applications
- Belden is a rare manufacturer with the ability to draw and anneal its own conductors, allowing us to ensure signal integrity and proper physical characteristics.
Hook-up & Lead Wire
Rubber and plastic insulated, single-conductor hook-up and lead wire products are designed for reliable and consistent performance. For your quality assurance needs, these components are built to comply with rigid industry and government specifications.
In lead wire manufacturing, Belden controls the entire operation, turning process copper rod into tinned copper wire strands, mixing plastic and formulating rubber for conductor insulations. Trust Belden to deliver industry quality and consistency for your wire needs.